Microblading is a way of semi-permanent make-up, where through manual process of inserting pigment into the upper layers of skin we create the desired fullness and shape of the eyebrows. The effects last up to 12 months after which the pigment fades leaving the skin and your natural brows exactly as they were.
MICROBLADING HEALTH & SAFETY
We’ll cover everything from setting up your salon, sterilization, infection control, skin anatomy and more to protect yourself and your clients.
A solid consultation is key when it comes to creating bespoke brows. We’ll make sure you’re able to offer exactly what your client wants.
We’ll go through the full treatment processes from start to finish, so you’re fully prepared, confident and ready to start transforming brows.
BROW DESIGN FOR MICROBLADING
We’ll help you find the right eyebrow shape and colour for each client, so you can create bespoke brows every time.
You’ll master the art of microblading, ensuring you use the correct techniques and tools for natural-looking hair strokes.
MICROBLADING AFTERCARE PROCESS
Aftercare is key to long-lasting results, so we’ll ensure you’re able to give your clients a top up treatment and offer the key advice.
1st Day Theory Class
- Show and explain the different kind of our Permanent Make up Machine
- Benefits of Semi Permanent make up
- Anatomy of the skin
- Explanation of Colors and Colors selection, how to use color wheel
- Different type of skin color and underskin tone, choosing the pigments for
- Different skin color, color correction
- Business Responsibilities
- Safety Precaution (how to sanitize working area, use only disposable parts,
- Special instruction for Technician how to avoid contaminate area.
- Medical history of Client.
- After care.
2nd Day Practice Class
- Face proportion
- Different Technique of shading, proper application of strokes and proper Implantation of color.
- Proper usage of Instant Numb, Biogel, Vera gel and Ezygel
- Practicing on Silicon skin
3rd Day Live Demo
- Safety and Proper preparation for working area.
- Question Form to be sign
- Additional Health information
- Picture of model face before procedure
- Proper measurement of eyebrow, lips or eyeliner.
- Proper way not to lose your guideline
- Proper application of numbing
- Proper color selection
- Proper Needle selection and Machine preparation
- Proper color implantation
- Picture of model face after procedure.
- Student should follow all the steps
- Proper hand position and pressure
- Guide the student to avoid mistake
- How to solve mistake
- Color correction and camouflaging
- Final examination
- Certificate issued upon successful completion of exams.